How to Resolve Expired AVG License Number Error?
AVG is a potent antivirus suite, which has numerous excellent protection features which save your devices from malicious security threats. AVG comes with a broad range of subscription plans. As we know every subscription has an expiry date, but sometimes you receive Expired AVG License message even when you have validation period left. For those who are going through the same dilemmas, the AVG help number is accessible around the clock.
If you want to know how you can deal with such scenarios, there are few simple methods which can help you retain the normal functionality of your AVG antivirus. Some of the simple yet effective methods are mentioned below:
This is how to resolve the Expired AVG Licensee number errors?
Step 1: Quit all programs
Close all the programs active on your device.
Step 2: Quick Access:
Click on the arrow from the bottom right corner of your screen and click on the icon of AVG antivirus.
Or you can simply access it through the control panel this way: Start>Control panel>All programs>AVG<AVG antivirus.
Step 3: Update the drivers for AVG antivirus
It is important to use the right drivers to avoid any sort of error on your AVG antivirus. One must update the drivers on regular basis to avoid any hassle. Follow the steps in a consecutive manner to update the printer for AVG antivirus.
- Go to the Start menu.
- Type Device manager and click on the same to open.
- Now open the Device manager menu and select the right driver from the list.
- Select the driver's name and right click on it.
- Click on Update driver and select the Display adapters on the graphics card option.
- Now click “Graphics card” and then “Update drivers”.
- Choose “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
Step 3: Renew the AVG license:
Sometimes all you need is to update your drivers and then renew the license it and provide whenever asked in between the subscribed period.
- Open the www.avg.com/lost
- Enter your registered email id and password in the prompted field.
- Use the information you registered while purchasing AVG product such as id and verification code.
- Click continue to proceed.
- You will receive an email including all AVG products and their license key.
- You can use this license key to reactivate your AVG antivirus.
If you are facing any difficulty while resolving the Expired AVG license number error, you must contact the experts via AVG tech support and get the exact solution to the problem. Apart from this, you can reach the tech support team for any other assistance related to your AVG product.
AVG CUSTOMER CARE
80 A State Street, Albany
New York 12207, United States